The annual joint IEEE-NATEA conference on New Frontiers in Computing Technology conference aims to investigate some of the pressing issues with forthcoming technologies. This year our topic is “Handheld Devices – New Technology Challenges – New Promises”.
The quickly growing handheld computing field has changed the tools we use to compute and communicate. The talks at the conferences will highlight the current challenges this field is facing, as well as the new directions in which it is headed.
Topics covered at the conference will include:
- Handheld system design and display hardware evolution
- Increased use of Cloud Computing resources due to handheld devices
- Secure handheld communications
- Infrastructure developments important to handheld growth
- Understanding the key psychological and social elements of the handheld revolution
- Driving Handheld as a pre-eminent technology
- Killer applications for handhelds
This conference will give attendees the necessary tools to make informed decisions regarding future development opportunities in handheld devices and communications.