NATEA Annual Meeting and Dinner Banquet
NATEA held its 2016 Annual Meeting on December 17, 2016 and celebrated the evening with VIP guests, friends of NATEA, and the members of the NATEA family.
In addition to reporting on the annual activities of NATEA-SV and its new board election, we have also invited the following speakers to talk about recent science and technology developments in Taiwan and global business strategy and experience.
Program Agenda and Speakers:
- Mr. Chih-Cheng Yeh, Director, Science and Technology Division, TECO
- David Weng, 亞洲矽谷投資長 (advisor for President Tsai Ing-Wen’s Asia Silicon Valley Development Initiative) and a cofounder of Global Taiwan Institute, former NATEA-SV Vice President.
- Dr. Sheau Chen, former NATEA-HQ President.
- For the young generation, we have invited Mr. Oscar Yang, President of Taiwanese Graduate Student Association at UC Davis, to share their perspective on current campus and future joint activity associated with NATEA-SV.
- 6:00pm ~ 6:30pm: Registration Check-in and Networking
- 6:30pm ~ 7:30pm: Dinner
- 7:30pm ~ 7:45pm: NATEA-SV Annual Activity Report (Dr. Rockwell Hsu)
- 7:45pm ~ 8:15pm: Mr. Chih-Cheng Yeh, Director, Science and Technology Division, TECO
- 8:15pm ~ 8:45pm: Mr. David Weng, Advisor for President Tsai Ing-Wen’s Asia Silicon Valley Development Initiative (亞洲矽谷投資長)
- 8:45pm ~ 9:15pm: Dr. Sheau Chen, former NATEA-HQ President
- 9:15pm ~ 9:25pm: Oscar Yang, President, TGSA, UC Davis
- 9:25pm ~ 9:35pm: 2017 Board Election Results and Vice President and President Announcement (Dr. Larry Lin)
- 9:35pm ~ 9:45pm: Closing Remarks