Startup 201 Deep Dive into Startup with VCs
NATEA 與 Jubo 攜手合作，呈獻我們的Startup系列第二場獨家活動，幫助大家從創投角度深入剖析新創公司，不論你是創辦人、新創公司員工、在學學生或是對於創投有興趣的朋友，歡迎免費報名參加！
NATEA is teaming up with Jubo to present our second exclusive event in the Startup Series: “Deep Dive into Startup with VCs”
Are you a budding entrepreneur or an aspiring startup founder? Curious about how venture capitalists evaluate companies and what it takes for a startup to thrive in today’s competitive landscape? Then this event is tailor-made for you!
When: Oct 18, 6PM PST, 10PM EST, (Oct 19, 9AM Taipei)
Where: Zoom / Online
Sean Chang – VP, Investment @ Data at Goodwater VC
Tim Liao – Investor @ Acorn Pacific Ventures
Andy Chen – New Ventures Lead @ Aledade, Inc.
*The event will be held in English.
– How venture capitalists evaluate startup opportunities.
– Strategies to make your startup stand out in a crowded market.
– The importance of product-market fit and scalability.
– Tips for securing funding and building investor relationships.
– Real-world success stories and lessons learned.
Who Should Attend:
– Aspiring Entrepreneurs
– Current Startup Founders
– Investors and Venture Capital Enthusiasts
– Students Interested in Entrepreneurship
– Business Professionals Exploring New Ventures