Startup 301 – Leadership Lessons in Startups
Sign up link: https://events.humanitix.com/startup-talent-301-leadership-lessons-in-startups
Managing a fast-growing startup demands a unique blend of leadership, whether you’re a founder or a key team member.
Join NATEA for a panel discussion with three entrepreneurs who transitioned from corporate roles to startup leadership. Gain insights into their approaches to recruiting effective leaders, building cohesive teams, and establishing standout cultures.
Come join us to learn how you can become a strong leader for growing organizations.
We will cover:
- Understanding the founder perspective
- Priorities at different stages of growth
- How founders hire founding members and functional leaders
- Overcome growing pain as a strong team
- Startup leadership
- Prepare yourself for decision-making, management and communication in face-paced environment
- Relationships with founders, investors, and other stakeholders
- Mistakes to avoid as a startup leader
- Jocelin Ho, Co-founder & CTO, Cooby
- Sean Hsu, Founder & CEO, Botrista Technology
- Rachel Chen, Founder & CEO, MacroMicro
w/ Peggy Pan (Moderator), Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Uscreen
- This event is FREE to attend.
- The event will be hosted via Zoom and conducted in English.
- There will be no recording provided afterwards. Come join us live to hear directly from speakers, ask questions, and mingle with other participants.